Welcome to The Forum Condominium
The Forum Condominium is located on Rockville Pike, just north of Old Georgetown Road and one and one-half blocks from the White Flint Metro station. Ride-on bus service is available on the "Pike" near the entry to the Forum's parking. Zip Car service is located within a short walk.
The Forum is across the street from one of the most dynamic developments in the Washingtom DC Metro area with restaurants, elegant shopping, Strathmore's intimate music venue (AMP}, movie theaters and, coming soon, a hotel and a walkable, bikeable environment full of neighborhood amenities. The Forum’s neighborhood includes nearby groceries and shopping.
Schools serving the Forum are: Luxmanor Elementary, Tilden Middle School and Walter Johnson High School.
The Forum Condominium offers a range of amenities including:
- 24-Hour Desk
- Visitors welcomed/screened;
- Overnight guest parking permits;
- Parcels accepted, mail and newspapers held;
- Video Surveillance of property
- Ample parking for guests
- A Beautiful Outdoor Pool, Tennis Court, Playground and Picnic Area
- Meeting and Party Room
- Exercise Room with Elliopticals, Treadmills, Universal weights, Sauna and, shower